Public Sector Symposium 2015
January 15, 2015
Portland, OR — Bullard Law announces Public Sector Symposium – April 21, 2015. Registration for clients and friends of the firm now open.
Cost includes parking, continental breakfast and materials.
Registration/Breakfast: 8:00 am - 8:30 am
Program: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Location: Multnomah Athletic Club
1849 SW Salmon Street
Portland, OR 97205
Bullard Law Presentations:
- Affordable Health Care Act
- Employment Relations Board Legislative Update
- Marijuana in the Workplace
- Avoiding Problems Related to the Use of Volunteers & Interns
- How to Terminate Employees (including discussing issues related to monitoring employee’s emails and/or surveillance of employees)
Registration is open at www.bullardlaw.com
or directly at REGISTRATION
Since 1977, Bullard Law has partnered with employers in Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho and other states. The firm provides services in traditional labor law, public sector labor and employment law, employment litigation and class actions, employee benefits, personnel policies and practices and employment and non-competition agreements. Bullard Law helps clients be proactive, offering extensive training programs in all areas of labor, employment and benefits. Contact Coni Crone at 503-248-1134 or email@example.com for further information.