Nothing gets Randi more energized than a good challenge. That has been true her entire life. As evidence, she is the first in her family to go to law school. Profoundly driven and hard-working by nature, Randi is committed to her clients.
At Lewis & Clark she focused her studies on classes that would prepare her for a career in employment law by specializing in business law. She served as president of the Employment Law Society and helped organize events for students interested in Employment Law like herself. And while she was doing all that, she clerked for Bullard Law for three years. Not a single ball was dropped. Building on these successes, Randi is intent on achieving more.
Today, Randi takes on many different challenges for Bullard clients. Her work includes research and support in issues of employment discrimination, litigation, benefit plans, claims, settlements, personnel policies, and HIPAA-related matters. As her clients and colleagues have found, Randi’s relentless drive and meticulous preparation are valuable assets in every case. Randi currently serves as the Bullard Law Team Captain for the Oregon Lawyers Against Hunger Annual Drive benefiting the Oregon Food Bank.
Outside of work, she enjoys seeking adventure in the outdoors. In the winter, you will probably find her on the slopes of Mt. Hood or at the coast digging clams. Summer belongs to camping trips with family and bike rides to local restaurants and breweries. Her idea of relaxation is sitting down with a cup of coffee and a stack of magazines or a good book – or better yet, a compelling legal brief.
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals is First to Extend Title VII's Prohibition Against Sex Discrimination to Include Sexual Orientation - Bullard Alert, April 2017
- That’s A Wrap - Key Employment Bills Passed During Oregon’s 2015 Legislative Session - Bullard Alert, July 2015
- Whistle-Blowers Must Arbitrate Under Dodd-Frank - Society for Human Resource Management, January 2015
- Ninth Circuit Says Former Police Officer's ADHD is Not a Disability Under ADA - Bullard Alert, September 2014
- Ninth Circuit Limits Recovery by Benefit Plans - Bullard Alert, July 2012
- Employment Law 101: Covering the Basics for Small Businesses and Employers in Emerging Industries - Bullard Workshop, February 2017
- Transgender Issues: Best Practices, Legal Obligations for Employers and Risk Issues - Oregon City Attorneys Association, September 2016
- Essentials of Employment Law Seminar - Sterling Education Services, June 2016
- Fundamentals of Employment Law: Sexual, Racial and Other Harassment in the Workplace - Sterling Education Services, Inc., June 2015