We work closely with our clients to help them build effective HR practices. We specialize in preventative counseling and pre-loss advice. Through our training programs, employers learn how to recognize and address problems before they lead to workplace disruptions or litigation.
If a discrimination or harassment claim does go to court, having an established training program in place can be a huge benefit. Courts are much more likely to rule in favor of employers who have implemented ongoing HR training programs.
In addition to traditional employment and labor law seminars, we are happy to tailor our training programs to accommodate your organization's policies, culture, time requirements, and audience. Training can be provided in-house, in a seminar or roundtable discussion, through downloadable articles and in webinars. You are welcome to contact your favorite Bullard attorney or just click here to reach Coni Crone, our training and external communications marketing manager, to find out more.
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Depositions and the Litigation Process for Employers
- Disability, the Interactive Process and Reasonable Accommodation
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Prevention
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Handbooks
- Employee Hiring, Discipline and Documentation
- Employee Privacy/Confidentiality and Use of Social Media
- Employment and Labor Law Basics
- Internal Investigations
- Union Organizing and Labor Relations
- Military Rights
- Non-compete, Non-solicitation and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program Audits
- Plant Closures, Downsizing, Layoffs and WARN Compliance
- Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing Family Medical Leave and other Leave
- Supervisory Training
- Wage and Hour practices
- Workplace Violence
- Additional Labor, Employment and Benefit Issues effecting your business