Jess Osborne has experience working in litigation and risk management advice. She has advised clients on risk reduction and liability exposure in relation to employment relations and commercial exposures. Jess has experience supporting her clients in a variety of matters including employment defense, contractual disputes, commercial litigation, professional liability claims, and product liability defense. She also has operational management experience in the service industry. Jess received her J.D. from Willamette University College of Law where she graduated cum laude
Jess currently serves on the Bill and Ann Shepard Scholarship Committee for the OGALLA, LGBT Bar Association; for several years she was the Auction Committee Chair.
She volunteers as an Associate Committee member for the Campaign for Equal Justice.
She is a member of the Portland Human Resources Management Association, a member of the Owen M. Panner American Inn of Court, and a member of the Labor and Employment and Health Care sections of the Oregon State Bar.
She also served on the Multnomah County Bar Association Diversity Scholarship Subcommittee.
- Oregon OSHA Issues Model Policy Related to Workplace COVID-19 Exposure – Bullard Alert, November 2020
- DOL Issues Remote Work Wage and Hour Guidance - Bullard Alert, July 2020
- Washington Changes to Overtime Exemptions Go Into Effect July 1, 2020 - Bullard Alert, July 2020
- Key Employment Law Impacts of the Enacted Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act - Bullard Alert, April 2020
- Gov. Brown Issues Executive Order "Stay Home, Save Lives" - Bullard Alert, March 2020
- BOLI Issues Two Temporary Orders to Support Employers In Response To COVID-19 - Bullard Alert, March 2020
- Reminder: These Oregon Laws in Effect January 1 - Bullard Alert, January 2020
- DOL's Final OT Rule Sets FLSA Exemption Threshold at $35K - Bullard Alert, October 2019
- 2019 Oregon Legislative Update - Bullard Alert, August 2019
- 2020 Bullard Law Briefing – Bullard Webinar, October 2020
- Harassment and Discrimination In A Remote World - Lower Columbia Human Resources Management Association, May 2020
- The New Workplace: Harassment and Discrimination During Social Distancing and Remote Work - Bullard Webinar, May 2020