With a focus on litigation, Naomi Johnson has devoted much of her career to representing large and small employers in a variety of employment law matters. Naomi is passionate about helping employers navigate the complex employment landscape. Employing a level-headed approach, Naomi effectively advises clients and crafts solutions tailored to the particular client’s needs. Her focus is on employment law advice, employment litigation, employment and supervisory training, and preventive counseling and advice.
Before moving her practice to Oregon, Naomi’s practice focused in the areas of commercial litigation, employment law, and insurance recovery. As an associate at a prominent New York law firm, Naomi represented leading global companies in complex commercial litigation in federal and state court, and defended prominent financial institutions in regulatory investigations before the U.S. Department of Justice, SEC, FINRA, and New York State Attorney General.
Naomi is the Chair of the Oregon Association of Defense Counsel Employment Practice Group, a member of the American Bar Association, the Multnomah Bar Association, Oregon Women Lawyers, and Portland Human Resources Management Association.
- Employers and COVID-19 Vaccines: Considerations for Making Them Mandatory – Bullard Alert, December 2020
- U.S. DOL Issues First Official Guidance on Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Bullard Alert, March 2020
- Inspection of I-9 Forms During COVID-19 – Bullard Alert, March 2020
- SCOTUS to Decide Wether Title VII Protections Extend to Gay and Transgender Employees – Bullard Alert, April 2019
- Employer Liability for Employee Cell Phone Use Behind the Wheel – Bullard Alert, October 2018
- COVID-19 Vaccine in the Workplace: What Employers Should Know – OBI, March 2021
- New Year, New Administration, New Day: Employers Get Ready – Bullard Webinar, February 2021
- The COVID-19 Vaccine in the Workplace: What Employers Should Know – Bullard Webinar, January 2021
- 2020 Bullard Law Annual Briefing – Bullard Webinar, October 2020
- Returning to Work in the Time of COVID-19 – Bullard Wedinar, July 2020
- Managing the Teleworking Employee – Bullard Webinar, May 2020
- Rolling Forward, Rolling Back: The Ever Changing Legal Landscape for Employers - NHRMA Annual Conference, September 2018