Ric Alli grew up in a small steel town in Western Pennsylvania near Pittsburgh. While as an undergraduate at the University of Oregon, Ric worked for a labor management relations firm in Salem, where he discovered labor and employment law. Upon graduation from law school, Ric began working with his mentor, Garry Bullard.
Ric is sought after across the country for his skills in labor and employment law. He specializes in private and public sector collective bargaining, representing employers before the National Labor Relations Board, personnel administration and policies, union election campaigns, discrimination issues, and strike operations.
Relationships based on integrity, consistency, and dependability are the foundation of Ric’s practice. Ric is committed to truly understanding his clients and their business to help them achieve long-term success. An experienced and dedicated problem-solver, Ric works hard to find the right answer even when a resolution seems impossible.
- Labor Laws - Portland Executive Association, January 2014
- NLRB Cases & Issues - Oregon LERA's Public/Private Employment Relations Conference, March 2013
- Collective Bargaining & Union Organizing "How and Why Unions Organize - Bullard First Annual Labor Law Symposium, September 2011
- Oregon Society for Health Human Resource Administration (OSHHRA) Group, January 2010
- Interest Based Bargaining - Subcontracting/Privatization Options – Bullard Public Sector Symposium, April 2007
- Emerging Employment and Labor Law Issues – Bullard Annual Labor and Employment Law Briefing, October 2006
- Interest Based Bargaining - Local Government Personnel Institute (LGPI) Conference, September 2006
- Automobile Dealers Association, March 2006
- Employers' Obligations Under the NLRA (with or without a union) – Bullard Annual Labor and Employment Law Briefing, October 2003